Type Here to Get Search Results !

‘Beef’ Stu’s Monster Diet and Contest Goals for 2024: Can He Win His First Pro Show?

‘Beef’ Stu Sutherland Talks ‘500-Gram’ Protein Diet and Reveals 2024 Contest Plans



Stuart Sutherland, better known as ‘Beef’ Stu, is one of the rising stars in the IFBB Pro League. The 26-year-old bodybuilder from Canada turned pro in 2022 after winning the NPC USA Overall Bodybuilding title. Since then, he has competed in two pro shows, placing second at the 2023 New York Pro and fourth at the 2023 California State Pro.


Sutherland is known for his impressive physique, especially his dry conditioning and detailed back. He is also known for his massive appetite, as he revealed in a recent IFBB AMA YouTube video that he eats eight meals a day, totaling around 500 grams of protein.


“I eat a lot of food,” Sutherland said. “I eat about 500 grams of protein a day, which is probably more than I need, but I like to eat. I eat a lot of chicken, a lot of beef, a lot of eggs, and a lot of fish. I also eat a lot of carbs, like rice, potatoes, oatmeal, and some fruits and vegetables. I don’t count calories, I just eat until I’m full.”


Sutherland said he follows a similar diet in the off-season and pre-contest phases, with some minor adjustments. “The only thing that changes is the amount of food I eat and the amount of cardio I do,” he said. “I don’t really change the types of food I eat, I just eat less of them. And I do more cardio, like 45 minutes a day, six days a week.”


Sutherland also shared his contest plans for 2024, saying that he wants to compete in three shows: the New York Pro, the California State Pro, and the Toronto Pro Supershow. “I’m going to do New York, California, and Toronto,” he said. “Those are the three shows I want to do. I think they are good shows for me, and I want to improve on my placements from last year. I want to win at least one of them, and qualify for the Olympia.”


Sutherland said he is confident that he can make some improvements in his physique, especially in his chest and arms, which he considers his weak points. He said he is working hard to bring up those areas, and to add some more size and density to his frame. “I think I have a lot of potential,” he said. “I’m still young, and I’m still learning. I think I can be one of the best in the world, and I will prove it in 2024.”






from Muscles Monsters https://ift.tt/zPcUxWm

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.